B.A. 1st Year BPC-001 General Psychology Assignment Solution
Hello everyone, You have to complete one Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for each of the courses in the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Psychology. Each assignment has questions which have to be answered.
Before you attempt the assignments, please read the instructions carefully provided in the Programme Guide. It is important that you write the answers to all the TMA questions in your own words. Your answers should be within the approximate range of the word limit set for a particular section. Remember, writing answers to assignment questions will improve and sharpen your understanding of the concept.
You need to submit all the assignments within the stipulated time for being eligible to appear in the term-end examination. The completed assignments should be submitted as per the following schedule.
|Session||Last Date of Submission||Have to Submit to|
|For July 2022 Session
For January 2023 Session
30th September 2023
The Coordinator of the
Study Centre allotted to you
(Please check the updates
Please obtain a receipt from the study centre for the assignments submitted and retain it. Also, keep a photocopy of the assignments with you. The Study Centre will return the assignments to you after they are evaluated. The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator / Programme In-charge of the Study Centre/ Programme Study Centre allotted to you. Under any circumstances do not send the tutor-marked response sheets to the Student Evaluation Division at Head Quarters for evaluation.
General Psychology (BPC 001) Tutor Marked Assignment(TMA)
Course Code: BPC 001
Assignment Code: BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2022-23
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Define psychology. Discuss the branches or divisions of general and applied psychology.
2. Discuss the different theories of Intelligence.
3. Discuss in detail confects of interest in a social context.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain the concept of Pseudo-science/Pseudo-Psychology.
5. Discuss early schools of Psychology.
6. Explain the stages of development of the brain according to neuroscientist viewpoints.
7. Define sensation and elucidate the processes of vision with the structure of the eye.
8. Discuss Milgram’s experiments on reaction to authority.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
12. Psychodynamic in Psychology
17. Heider’s balance theory of attitude organization
18. Form and Content of Communication