IGNOU Government and Politics in India Assignment Solution
Hello, everyone in this article you will get IGNOU Government and Politics in India Assignment Solution For free. In this article, I will talk all about IGNOU Government and Politics in India Assignment Solution and we will provide you with all information regarding this topic.
You need to submit these assignments together within the stipulated time to be eligible to appear in the term-end examination. This assignment should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre two months prior to the Term End Examination. Therefore, the last date for submission of the assignment is as follows:
- 31st March 2023 for the students appearing in the June 2023 Term End Examination.
- 30th September 2023 for the students appearing in December 2023 Term End Examination.
BPSE -212/EPS-12: Government and Politics in India
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- Examine the Parliament’s powers to amend the Constitution of India with particular reference to the ‘Basic Structure” doctrine. Click here For the Answer
- How do the Indian Constitution balance individual and community rights? Elaborate. Click here For the Answer
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
- Identify the limitations in the realisation of the constitutional vision of social transformation. Click here For the Answer
- Discuss the emergency under Article 356 of the Constitution of India. Click here For the Answer
- Explain the factors that establish constitutional supremacy rather than parliamentary supremacy in India. Click here For the Answer
- Discuss the provisions of Articles 325 and 326. Click here For the Answer
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- Write a brief note on the basic features of globalisation. Click here For the Answer
- What contribution has the reservation made to the rise of new classes? Click here For the Answer
Keep Supporting me and Keep sharing with your friends
- Bachelor’s programmes (350)
- Certificate Programmes (9)
- Diploma Programmes (9)
- Master’s Programmes (128)
- P.G. Certificate Programmes (9)
- P.G. Diploma Programmes (9)