B.A. 1st Year BPC-002 Development psychology Solved Assignment
Hello everyone, You have to complete one Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for each of the courses in the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Psychology. Each assignment has questions which have to be answered.
Before you attempt the assignments, please read the instructions carefully provided in the Programme Guide. It is important that you write the answers to all the TMA questions in your own words. Your answers should be within the approximate range of the word limit set for a particular section. Remember, writing answers to assignment questions will improve and sharpen your understanding of the concept.
You need to submit all the assignments within the stipulated time for being eligible to appear in the term-end examination. The completed assignments should be submitted as per the following schedule.
|Session||Last Date of Submission||Have to Submit to|
|For July 2022 Session
For January 2023 Session
30th September 2023
The Coordinator of the
Study Centre allotted to you
(Please check the updates
Please obtain a receipt from the study centre for the assignments submitted and retain it. Also, keep a photocopy of the assignments with you. The Study Centre will return the assignments to you after they are evaluated. The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator / Programme In-charge of the Study Centre/ Programme Study Centre allotted to you. Under any circumstances do not send the tutor-marked response sheets to the Student Evaluation Division at Head Quarters for evaluation.
BPC-002 Development psychology Solved Assignment
Course Code: BPC 002
Assignment Code: BPC 002/ASST/TMA/ 2022- 2023
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Explain information processing theory and its educational implications.
2. Elucidate the characteristics of developmental tasks. Discuss developmental tasks of old age.
3. Describe parenting styles. Discuss the impact of parenting styles on adolescents.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the characteristics and domains of successful ageing.
5. Discuss the characteristics of self-esteem in adolescence.
6. Explain the importance of the parent-child relationship in early childhood years.
7. Discuss the major factors contributing to the psychosocial development of children.
8. Explain the processes and milestones in perceptual development.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Psychosocial virtues and strengths
10. Spiritual and philosophical views on death
11. Child rearing in Psychology
12. Critical period in psychology
13. Nativist viewpoint on language development
14. Adjustment in the post-natal stage
16. Evaluation of Freud’s psychosexual theory
17. Identity vs Role Confusion
18. Maslow’s view on homeostasis